[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE HELP - NJ - 911 GSD!!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 21:32:09 -0400

 OK I am going to try to post this one. I am in tears because I don't have
the room myself. I am working on getting donations for her treatment if we
can get someone to rescue her. She is a DOLL BABY and will NOT be adopted
out. She MUST be rescued.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me to get her out of there.

Hi everyone!! My name is Lucky and I was born 12-4-03 so I am still a
puppy!! I don't know why my owners named me Lucky when my new friends say I
am very
UNLUCKY!! My new friends say it was wrong for my owners to tie me up outside
where the flies ate my ears all up. They also say it was wrong for them to
dump me at the shelter where I was really scared at first! But my owners had
to move and could not take me with them. I was so scared that I would run
outside as soon as anyone came near me and they thought I might be mean. But
my
angel, Angie, decided I deserved a temperament test so she gave me one. My
Aunt Lori says it was a good call because I am one of the sweetest dogs she
ever
met! They said I did extremely excellent with my test, but all I did was be
myself!! I was so good for my bloodwork for my heartworm test that I don't
know why they cried! They said it came back positve. They held me and said I
had to find a rescue or I would go to heaven. Where is heaven, and are
people
in heaven? I don't want to go where there are no people because I just LOVE
snuggle and love people!!! I really like when they rub my tummy!!!! I used
have a little person where I lived and I really liked him, too!! I also like
doggies that are my size or close to my size. Aunt Lori and Aunt Angie said
they pushed me very hard during my temp. test because I was an outside dog
and they wanted to be sure I was as wonderful as they thought!! Well, I
was!!!
Now I just need someone to make me Lucky again because I don't want to be
unlucky anymore!! I want my new friends to be happy and not cry for me
anymore.
Will you be the one to make me Lucky again?? If you can save me, please
email
me back or email my Aunt Lori at _lorirowans3boys@xxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lorirowans3boys@xxxxxxxxx) . They say I am worth saving! Can you
please help me!!!!

Lori Rowan
Animal Shelter
240 Old Turnpike Rd.
Pleasantville, NJ 08232
609-485-2345
rowan_lori@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:rowan_lori@xxxxxxxxxx)

Ginger Cleary, Rome, GA
Proud member GSDCA and Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
www.rihadin.com