[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE HELP COASTAL GERMAN SHEPHERD RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Crossroadsgsd" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 19:58:34 -0500

_Coastal German Shepherd Rescue OC_
(https://www.facebook.com/coastalgsr/photos/a.110336989056506.20199.110101032413435/919216278168569/?type=3&fref=nf
)
_November 12 at 7:30pm_
(https://www.facebook.com/coastalgsr/photos/a.110336989056506.20199.110101032413435/919216278168569/?type=3)
· _Edited_
(https://www.facebook.com/crossroadsgsd#) ·
(https://www.facebook.com/crossroadsgsd#)

_https://www.firstgiving.com/…/coastal-gsresc…/penniesforpups_
(https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/coastal-gsrescue/penniesforpups)
As 2015 draws to a close, Coastal German Shepherd Rescue OC finds itself
struggling to keep the doors open. With so many medical issues this year, a
never ending stream of incoming dogs, and fewer fosters than ever, our
operation costs continue to escalate. Coastal GSR has not been able to save
many
shelter dogs recently due to having over 125 dogs in our care. Our loyal
followers know that we are the champions for the seniors, the injured and
the sick dogs, and we want to save the euthanasia listed dogs just like we
always have for over eleven years now, but funding stands in our way. This
means that those dogs will face a death sentence if not rescued.

With 235,000 members of our Facebook family, we are asking each of you to
donate just $1 today! How would it help us? It would transform our ability
to continue our mission. If even half of our family were to respond, that
would translate to around $120,000, covering costs for almost half the
year's expenses!
Please consider donating just $1 today. Small acts by many becomes one
large movement that can change so many dogs' lives- be the change you want to
see in system! heart emoticon
Coastal German Shepherd Rescue
P.O. Box 50726
Irvine, California 92619-0726