[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PITY PARTY OFFICIAL DRINK

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:16:52 EDT

I'm thinking more fall, like hot mulled apple cider w/ cognac.

If you're feeling festive after the first two (!!!!) top w/ real whipped
cream and grated nutmeg....

If that doesn't chase the flu away, skip the cider, the cream AND the
nutmeg and go straight to the cognac <G>.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 10/10/2009 8:50:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

Subject:  Re: PITY PARTY BLOG ETC

OK can we talk about drinks before Sunday. I  need to make sure I have
what I need. Does anyone know what the  official drink is in Ohio? We
need to be politically correct and  make sure we toast them using the
right drink:0)
Terry who has  the flu and has to stay home.  I think great quantities
of  alcholo might be just what I need. It would be considered an
internal cleansing or it might just pickle the  bug.

*******************
Hey  Terry!
I think the official drink should be the famous (or infamous)  ICE
PICK.  The ingredients are:
Ice tea (sweetened or  unsweetened)
1 (or 2) shots of Vodka
A slice of lemon
LOTS of  ice

IT IS THE BEST DRINK--and it will knock that flu right out of  you!
<VBG>

Penny inj  NY

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org