[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PICTURES, YES

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 10:19:54 -0400

In my opinion it is the same as posting to the list without pictures and
then providing a website address where up to the minute updates and photos
are available.
The only ways to legislate honesty is for clubs to hire honest judges who
could give a crap about the pictures and results they have
seen...........they do their own thing as they see it in their
ring............any judge that is going to look at pics on a list and then
look for that dog to put up isn't worth having in the middle of the ring!!!!
And then we should not be rewarding those kinds of judges with our
entries!!!
Look at showsite magazine and canine chronicle .........they are hot off the
press and i believe sent to all judges. They either influence or they
don't,,,,there's nothing you can do about it.
I am sure as always the list admins will be on top of people advertising
where this dog will be shown next etc....they are Johnny on the spot to stop
that garbage from happening thank goodness!
Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com