[ SHOWGSD-L ] PHOTOGRAPHERS TO THE RESCUE CALENDARS reminder

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:57:37 EST

AGSRA's â??PHOTOGRAPHERS TO THE RESCUEâ?? calendars are selling well and  we
have plenty left for those who still want to order!  I do my best to  ship
within 24 hours of receiving an order so letâ??s get those holiday orders  in!
You can either order the calendar alone at $15.00 + $1.50S&H (or 5
calendars for $65.00 + $3.50S&H!!!!) or you can order the â??total package,
which
consists of a beautiful calendar, a HUGE tote bag, a magnet and a pen, for
$25.00 + $2.92S&H.  Almost every specialty show in the country is  listed and a
perpetual whelping calendar is also included.  What more could  any GSD
fancier want?!?!  Please send all to orders to me at:
6559 Pine Valley Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95409

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds