[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETPac!!!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>, <CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 16:39:07 -0700

Hi Amy;
I know the two top most prominant fellows for PETPac personally in Bill Hemby
and
Kelly Moran......and they are the BEST!     Their motives are strictly
honorable.
They are both well known and well respected around the Capitol here and will be
a lot more formidable in time as Stormy has said.
But Calif. is at an "emergency" stage right now and they are FOCUSED!!
If this AB 1634 goes through in Calif. we will all be in trouble!!    This one
is crucial people!!
We will never have better leadership leading an Organization to help us fight
for our rights!!
However......any Organization is only as good as it's leadership and base
support!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com