[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETA terrorists at the dog shows again........

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gsdshowman@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 14:07:57 -0600

Thats exactly what we heard.. The anti-freeze was in the undercurrent of the
rumor mill. I had dogs in the grooming area and checked on them often..

It was passed around that we should NOT let anyone take photos of the dogs
because they would be posted on the internet....

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/