[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETA suspends exhibit linking blacks, animals

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:37:19 -0400

Ahhh, that's a shame!  I had forwarded all the information to NAACP
Headquarters in Baltimore and in DC, where the exhibition was headed,
and had hoped they'd have their collective heads handed to them (PETA by
the NAACP, that is)!
The NAACP staffers really "loved" the newspaper articles from the New
England papers!
Peggy