[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETA again

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:37:17 EST

Put all the stuff in the return envelope, delete all reference to your
name....gather up more trash paper and stuff it in there, and mail it.   Don't
put
any reference to LHSH in there or they'll let HSUS know and Dawn will be
investigated and have AC come to her house on a trumped up charge.

You think I'm kidding?   It's happening.    They aren't nice people.

Stormy
In a message dated 11/13/08 4:31:43 PM, lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:

> I keep getting this stuff from PETA. and again today a whole bunch of
> return
> address labels and an invitation to join. How in the H.. do they get my
> address?
> I have been sending some back asking them to  take me off the list, and here
> they come again. Pictures of dogs "sardined" into cages which obviously
> should pull on my heart strings. I have a good mind to write to them and ask
> THEM to send some money to Dawn's LHSH. You think they would do it????
>
> Lee F.

"You may never know what results come from your action.
But if you do nothing, there will be no result."
Mahatma Gandhi
Stormy Hope
www.FairhopeGSD.com

Get the Moviefone Toolbar. Showtimes, theaters, movie news &