[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETA Commercial

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx, SHOWLIST <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)

I have had many many dogs.  I prefer to take the body to the vet and let them
deal with it.  It is the law in most suburban areas such as I have lived most
of my life, and it is the easiest thing for me.

  I have thought about keeping a pelt or two, my dogs always have such great
coat, even in Miami.  But it costs too much for me to bother.  I say goodbye
and that is that.
  sheila
"D.G.Bonome" <lexieshep@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I think some will cremate. Puppymills don't give a crap, so they will do the
PETA thing. Some breeders bury their friends under a favorite tree or some
other favorite spot looking out at Scenic beauty, and meditate and visit their
friend. People who CANNOT deal with death, bring their friend to a Vet, and let
the Animal Hospital dispose of their pet.
Every one of my dogs that have died, have been cremated. When I die, I want
them buried with me.
PETA talks a good talk, was supposed to rescue these animals, instead had the
euthanized, and then tossed the carcasses in the dumpster.
Ask the Hobby Breeders, I cannot answer for them. Large Scale Breeders such as
Hunte, doesn't he have a incinerator on his premises where the dogs are?

Colleen Donnelly wrote:
Just curious, do you think all breeders bury their pups/dogs on their property?
Or cremate?

Some get dumped in garbage bags, along with household garbage, and taken to the
dump. Is that the same as a dumpster, or worse, or better?

What do you think the large scale breeders do with their deceased dogs/puppies?
Or heck, the "hobby breeders"?

Colleen Donnelly

?Do your little bit of good where you are; it?s those little bits of good put
together that overwhelm the world.? Archbishop Desmond Tutu All that is
necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good people do nothing. Edmund Burke