[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PETA & CNN

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 13:41:13 EST

There was a long confrontational interview with Newkirk herself.   Syd

In a message dated 12/17/2005 10:09:30 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
WLFHRTGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
I must  have been catching an affiliated channel; the stories I saw (but
didn't  hear, no sound -- again, it was in the background at a party) had
mostly
celebrity pictures and titles like "Celebrity Pre-Nups."  But it  doesn't
sound
like I missed anything that we haven't heard before.

Kelly
POST  is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://www.showgsd.org

Syd Mailberg  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa. 98038
It's so simple  to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say
and then don't say  it.
www.kingswoodgermanshepherds.homestead.com