[ SHOWGSD-L ] PETA

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 20:44:19 -0800

On Friday evening about 8 pm I was flipping channels when I came across
Showtime's - Penn and Teller's Bulls*^t show.  I only got to see about 15
minutes of it.  It was all about PETA.  It showed where PETA paid a known
terrorist who blew up animal research buildings with the people and animals
in it and then taught a college class on how to make bombs.  It showed
another known terrorist who gave speeches to junior high schools.  It showed
how diabetic drugs were made from the use of animal research - and how the
VP of PETA said that she is diabetic and HAS to use the drugs because HER
life needs to be saved, but NO ONE ELSE should because it supports animal
research.  It then showed the $9,000 freezer the PETA headquarters.  They
used it to place the animals they killed after they 'SAVED' them.  If I
remember right it was over 2,000 animals (just at headquarters) and they
killed about 3/4 of them.  NICE HUH!?!

I have not researched it yet, but I bet this will be on again sometime or
maybe could be purchased?

Alycia