[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

  • From: "edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ELG440@xxxxxxx" <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

A few year ago, I had a dog that had won two five point majors futurity
weekends and decided to go to the all breeds to finish him, because we don't
have any specialties in this area for about three months in the summer. I told
the judge that finished him that he had the wins at specialty shows and his
face lit up and he said ,"I went to the judge's seminar at your National last
year and I thought he was what they were talking about.
Ann
www.edangsd.com
Home of AOE Sel Ex Ch Gilley ROM AOE,Sel Ex Ch Maxwell, AOE Can GV Sel Ex Ch
Kobe RN, BN, CD, TC,CGC, TDI CHIC and Sel Ch MmmMmm Good, #1 dam Muggles,
Breeder-owner 0f 95 champions and 24 ROMs.
Proud receipient of Lloyd Brackett Award