[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: * PEDIGREE UPDATE * (Unconfirmed)

  • From: "Deanne Jur" <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 23:59:46 -0600

A big HURRAY and Congratulation to you Mike, Sheila & Han!
This is wonderful news :) However, not surprising! IMO, it was just a matter
of time... Also, congrats to Rick (in Hawaii).

As the show season is quickly approaching here in Manitoba, Canada - I can't
wait to get these beautiful Hayabusa babies in the real ring! I have already
had some fun with them at our GSDCM Match on December 4th with "Zoey"
(JurHaus' Wild Card) winning the Breed and Group 1st her first time out! Now
she needs to learn and concentrate on keeping all 4 feet on the floor
instead of acting like an excited kangaroo :) LOL. Her very handsome brother
"Koivu" (JurHaus' He Shoots He Scores) took BOS to his sister. They both had
fun with their special friend & handler extraordinaire, Ken Jur.

Give Han a BIG High Five from his babies and a hug from me :)
You should be very proud!
IMO, Han exemplifies a true stud dog... True GSD temperament, Almost 10
years of great health and still going strong (breeding naturally), and
longevity... Extremely handsome and well put together never hurts either and
he exhibits ALL these qualities and more...

Hugs from Canada

Deanne Jur