[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PC video exchange program library list

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Charmaine" <dezign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 09:42:35 -0500

Hi Charmaine, i have lost all my records now,since switching from AOL,  but
which video did you request? If you request a video and send your nominal
shipping fee to the video owner.........you must let me know you didn't recieve
it. Otherwise i have no way of knowing.
I am sorry this has happened, but this is a new program and we will work the
bugs out, but please communicate with me any troubles as well as any positive
feedback you may have.........lets try this again and get it right this time so
your club can get the educational video.
However if it's a video we don't have in the library, we are at the mercy of
those donating graciously the use of their videos. We don't have access to all
videos that we have had requests for unfortunately.
We have had numerous requests for videos that aren't in our library and i
apologize that we can't get them all, but we are trying. Thats why i
periodically send the list out to let everyone know what we have available.
Amy Safdir
www.almanyagsd.com