[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS-lawmanshepherds and all other rescues/fosters

  • From: Lawmanshepherds@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 07:48:58 EDT

I am not intrusted in getting into a shooting match, however Colleen,  If a
rescue group excepts Money, I.E., Donations, it could indeed  affect rescuers.
It could be misconstrued that a rescuer is selling.   Look I think anyone who
loves animals will agree, We all want an end to  senseless killing of dogs
and cats in the shelters across our country  because of the overpopulation
issues. I'm sure most of us don't condone the  practices of the "Puppy Mills."
However, let a bill be presented that  truly does attack these issues and leave
us "Ethical" people  alone, I think you'll find a completely different response
 from those of us that are not the problem.  We need public education  about
these issues, not more regulations on the people that are already  following
the rules. Unfortunately PAWS leaves a lot of room to attack  those of us that
aren't the problem.

Best Regards,
Ellen  Stovall