[ SHOWGSD-L ] PAWS - a letter sent to AKC delegates

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 19:04:59 -0400

I was just sent a copy of a letter that was sent TODAY to all AKC
delegates.  Funny, isn't it, that none of the witnesses being heard at
Santorum's hearing are anti PAWS?  (well, I'm not sure about the "dog
fancier," but given the rest of the witness list, he must be pro-PAWS)
How on earth can this be presumed to be fair or representative of
anything, when it's so one sided?  And what the devil is wrong with the
AKC, anyway?
    I also wasn't given the signature of who sent this letter...but I'm
trying to find out...........maybe our delegate can tell us.  Carmen?
Peggy