[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS, PAUSE, and CONSIDER

  • From: inquestgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 09:46:42 -0400

We are almost there.  At the vet clinic where I work, we have to give
recommendations all the time for people with GSD, Rotties, and Dobbies for the
owners to be able to move into rental homes or apartments.  An insurance
company just forced an owner to get rid of a WONDERFUL Rottie, that lived with
5 children and had a temperament to die for, or they wouldn't renew their
policy.  My own daughter cannot take one of our GSD to her new apartment, they
told her flat out they won't house dangerous dogs. And forget it if you own a
Pit Bull.  I am finding a lot of Pit Bull owners refered to them as lab mixes.

We are in more trouble than many people want to admit.

Soon, when we cry out for help there will be no one to help us.  It is past due
time to wake up and smell the troubles coming.

Ileana