[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS - I have had it...

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 14:20:20 -0400

One small correction, Dania...Jim Holt is the AKC's lobbyist in
Washington, not the AKC President.  Still, the rest of your comments are
accurate.  The letters and information coming from Holt and others at
AKC are self-serving and do not address the concerns of the many parent
clubs and all breed clubs, as well as individuals, who have expressed
serious concern about the organization supporting PAWS.
Peggy