[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS Again/cc of letters

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:30:44 -0400

A little earlier, Stormy posted a link to a site where you can get your
representatives' email addresses, etc. (along with Sample letters).  All
the Committee members (I believe both in the House and in the Senate)
are also listed...so Chambliss' email will be there.  That link is:
http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/
<http://capwiz.com/naiatrust/>
    I am the one (maybe not the only one) who posted Bob Kane's address
as the place to which emails should be sent, (by a club officer), along
with a copy of a letter to the proper representative expressing the
club's opposition to PAWS, so that the club can be added to the list.
This information was provided to me by Bob himself...and the list may be
viewed at:   http://saova.org/1139opponents.html (if this isn't
clickable, please copy and paste it into your browser).
       Not all the regional GSD clubs are there yet...I expect them to
be there very soon.  Bob updates that list daily.
Peggy