[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: PAWS - AKC... I'm done

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: daxobuff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:21:49 -0400

  Actually, what one needs to do is have the whole thing in
print...strike the parts that PAWS is replacing, and insert the
changes.  It's what I used to do all day long when I worked at
HUD..........believe me, it takes time. Here's another site where the
current AWA  can be found...this is the Act that's being amended.
http://www.nal.usda.gov/awic/legislat/awa.htm
    The new proposals can be found at http://www.pet-law.com/ along with
an analysis of the changes, and
the text of the bills from both the House and Senate (altho they began
as identical proposals) can be found also at
http://www.govtrack.us         But you do need the Animal Welfare Act to
know what's being changed...
Peggy