[ SHOWGSD-L ] PAMPER PARTY AT CANADIAN NATIONAL

  • From: "Donna~laptop" <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:51:39 -0400

Well I have been meaning to get this sent to the list the last 2 days, but
either the phone rings or something else comes up and I forget.(age does
that)

BABY CORBIN BARTLEY

Thursday September 6th

7pm Holiday Inn

(exact room to be announced)

Tiff and Joann are registered at Babies R Us.she was going to update the
registry.but......Gift Cards are most appreciated.there have been a couple
of smaller intimate showers that a lot of us couldn't get too.so being that
we have another new Junior Handler amongst us.a very special Miracle Baby.

This is hereby an open invitation for anyone.we will have coffee, tea, cake
and cold refreshments.anything else is BYO.B>?

Tiff and Joann have not requested this, we wanted to do this and welcome
all.oldies, newbies, friends, foes.let's just have a couple of hours of
fun.to welcome Corbin into the Wonderful world of GSD people.

This is to show ALL a friendly good time ~

If you want to come, show up, if you can't, that's ok too.just wanted to
share the joy of two special friends and people in the community.

Oh yeah and Tiffs Bday is the next day, so ..HAHAHAHA any ideas for that too
for fun would be appreciated, she has toilet papered my van, made me wear an
old age crown and made sure I was embarrassed each year for my Bday.so, hey
let's get her all at once.hehe

Love,

The Girlz

Ps email me if you think you can attend so I know what size room to reserve.