[ SHOWGSD-L ] PA Legislation goes the other way too! (Ewwwwww!)

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:09:28 EDT

Senate Bill 580 -- The new law allows the use  of dogs for hunting fall wild
turkeys. Before the Governor signed this  legislation, hunters were

prohibited from using dogs to hunt any big game  animal, which is how wild
turkeys are classified. The bill takes effect  immediately.

Am I the only one who didn't know dogs were used to hunt turkeys (on  purpose
<G>)?  Turkeys as "big game"....errrr....ok....

We are late with the budget, school taxes jumped and we worry about hunting
turkeys...sheesh!

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
three  generations of Dual Titled TC'd Champions live here!

visit www.geocities.com/pinehillgsds