[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Owner having allergic reaction

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 06:22:15 EST

Sounds like you are getting a dog back....sigh.

As far as reimbursement, technically, no.  If they ask or if they are
bringing crates, food, toys and other supplies etc., do what you think is  fair
to soften the blow.  It's not a fun time for anybody involved; not  you, not
the family, not the dog.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

In a message dated 1/27/2011 12:48:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
rockstarshepherds@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  List
I just had a family who has one of my dogs.  He is now 14 months  old and
the
husband wrote to say his wife is starting to have an allergic  reaction to
the dog.
actual quote " King is doing good. He's BIG! Lol.  He's happy though and
we're happy with him too except for one issue and I  really hope we don't
have to part with him because of it. It seems my wife  is developing a
strong
allergic reaction to him. She
is coughing and  wheezing and sneezing a lot. She was even with asthma
couple days ago.  "

I mentioned to have a test done and that it could be a reaction to  the
shampoo, flea protection they are using etc,

What is the groups  take on this.  I will take the dog back or help him find
a good home  of course but I know that him and his daughters really want to
keep the  dog.

If I take him back do you think I owe him any reimbursement.   They have not
asked for any just that if they have to find a solution can  we find him a
home where he'll be cared for.  Quote  " not  outdoor he belongs  inside."

Thanks
Michele
Rockstar

POST  is Copyrighted 2011.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.