[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Over exposed

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 20:03:54 EDT

I take the Dogs in Review, Dog News and Chronicle to all the vets around
and leave a few copies.  I doubt many would spend much time with the REVIEW
because most want to read articles etc and see pics like their own dogs.
Think we would overtax a very dwindling supply of finances with the vet
proposal, but sending to judges is a good idea.
Molly

In a message dated 8/20/2010 6:47:03 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
It  certainly could be brought up by a board member, and put out for
discussion. I also suggested a few years back, a copy for every vets
office.  I
think that would give us a great deal of public awareness  and  would be so
much better than old copies of Reader's Digest we  see now.