[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Outdoor dogs & the weather

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <horizonholdings@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 13:38:19 -0700

I do not have air conditioning, but a cooler that keeps you relatively cool.
I also have a ceiling fan in almost every room that will go full speed
The dog room is large, also with a ceiling fan that goes day and night. The
cooler keeps their room cool as well. They have their own sleeping quarters.
This is a room attached to the house built specifically for them. They have
their own doggie door, and I still have the option of having them with me or
having them be on their own separated by a door. The floors are tile and
they love to lie down and sleep during the heat of the day. It works well.
Lee F.