[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Outdoor Nationals

  • From: Trahanone@xxxxxxx
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:47:22 EDT

I agree with Lew I could give a dam about the dinners.  I go to see  our
breed and the quality of animals we are breeding in conjunction with seeing
new
friends and old friends.

selecting the show site should come down to some simple criteria:

1. How easy can the exhibitors get there animals to show site?
2. Does the facility at site accommodate the animals and there  exhibitors.
3. Does the host area have the accommodations for the exhibitors? Hotels,
restaurants, etc.
4. Does the show arena meet the criteria for best exhibiting  our dogs.
5.  Does the show site have accommodations for non conformation  events such
as herding, agility, etc.
6. Pick site indoor or outdoor with the best odds of the show being a
success.  If a outdoor show is decided upon we must understand the risk  that
could
play........ positive or negative role in the event.

Instead of the big dinner after the show why not go into a BIG BBQ PARTY  AND
SOME MUSIC!!! Award GV and GVX and other selects and start the party versus
going back to room getting all clean and that stuff.

Well so much for my 2 cents, lol.

Scott Trahan
White Oak

Home of: GVX Godiva and BIS/BISS Sammy