[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Out of todays paper

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Emilie'" <windvane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 13:54:32 -0700

On the way to Phoenix coming from the south a little off I-10 you can see
some atrocious conditions with cattle bunched up in a small area and you can
smell the stink for miles. It is disgusting. You wonder why our Maker would
allow this to happen to defenseless animals - just for the sake of a steak.
Lee F.