[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Out of todays paper

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 15:52:50 EDT

In a message dated 3/21/09 10:19:40 AM, stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:

> This crusade against commercial breeders is against ALL breeders.  THAT's
> from where this onslaught of bills introduced across the country has arisen!
> In the eyes of HSUS, we are all puppy mills and breed only for money.
>  Believe
> it.

As Stormy says, this discussion provides a good example of how HSUS and the
rest of the AR wackos divide and conquer.
I'm going to look at this situation as a glass as half full, as Mr. Hunte and
Petland are not without resources to fight HSUS and perhaps this will provide
an opportunity for a very public exposure of the AR agendas.   Maybe, just
maybe HSUS has bit off more than they can chew.   Hunte and Petland are not our
legislators, that can be bought by their lobbyists.   At least HSUS picked on
some BIG guns to play with and I'm hoping they get shot down.   At least
wounded to the point of waking up some of John Q Public as to their real
purposes.
  Hopefully something good will come of it.
Just my thoughts on it.
Regards,
Pat

steps!