[ SHOWGSD-L ] Out of school..somewhat bored... dogfood

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 10:23:57 -0700 (PDT)

......First I truly believe you should feed your dog, your cat, your kids ,
your spouse, and yourself what ever you believe is best...throughout my 45
years owning , breeding, training, and showing....well sort of showing...I
strongly believe two things...1 there are pros and cons to all methods of
feeding dogs...and 2. dogs food companies' main objective is to make as much
money as they can.....some companies are better than others.....I'm from the
school that our dog is a carnivore, based on his mouth structure, jaw, teeth,
and internal digestive system. I feed my dogs based on this belief...I have
been doing this for about 7 years and I see the difference......now off to
McDonald's I go!....Ed Hill