[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our website

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 21:31:38 -0500

Merry Christmas everyone!!  Stay safe this holiday season!
I want to "Thank" my husband for working on our website during his few days
off.  He added Snake's ROM (contributing) progeny page!  Also another page:
Up and Coming progeny of Snake and his sister - belonging to some great dog
people. I'm really excited to say the least about all these youngsters.
Thanks again to the wonderful breeders who gave Snake a chance with their
lovely bitches.   Snake is the producer - Jack always thought him to be.  He
would still be waiting on his ROM title - if it had depended on me -
breeding a litter every two years doesn't quickly an ROM make!!  I have a
couple of terrific bitches (Ch. Ponca Hill's Rhumba of Tantara OFA is one) I
must breed this coming year!   God Bless you Jack and Snake!
Thankful for all I have,
Yvonne
www.poncahill-tantara.net