[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our tribute to a great lady

  • From: "Daphne Hereford" <Daphne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 14:02:54 -0600

It is with great pride, adoration and respect that on the 27th anniversary
of the passing of Jannettia Brodsgaard Propps on Dec. 17, 1988 we have want
to pay her the ultimate honor by changing our kennel name from RIN TIN TIN
to Bodyguard Kennels.

She and her husband, Carl Brodsgaard, were highly respected members of the
German Shepherd Dog Club of Houston and they both participated in dog shows
and obedience trails across the country with the Rin Tin Tin IV sons and
daughters she acquired directly from Lee Duncan.

The Bodyguard Kennel name can be found in pedigrees of many GSD lovers first
dogs.

She truly made a significant contribution to the breed and to have the
opportunity to honor her by preserving the kennel name she was so proud of
is a blessing.

Rest in Peace fine lady. And enjoy all those GSDs in heaven. You and Lee,
and your friend Peggy Douglas are probably having a grand time with all
those dogs and planning shows and the like! We miss you so very much.

The new website is: http://www.bodyguardkennel.com/

Daphne Hereford