[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our gsdca site

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 19:57:37 EST

In a message dated 11/6/07 6:54:57 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Since I  have managed to remain neuteral through all the muck that has passed
around in  the past few months, Bill Phiffer was willing to tell me when I
asked.

    I was amused with that statement, and I think it  might have been "tongue
in cheek".  I have found that Bill responds to  everyone who asks, and had
not taken any approach against those who disagree  with him.

I recently asked him about something, and he responded within a day.   He has
worked very hard on this inter-net stuff for the club, and is still
available when you need him, no matter which side of the issues you have been
on.

I am sure he will get the home page up and running as soon as  possible.

Evan  (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/