[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our board members are great

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:58:19 EDT

In a message dated 7/26/2009 5:38:38 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
....we  elect  board of directors that we believe will act in the best
interest  of the club....you may agree with some decisions and you may not
agree
 with some decisions

It is well known that I support the board. But, I do expect  them to
consider the opinions of the membership.  I see lately that  decisions are
made,
and when announced, it is the first time we have even heard  it is being
considered.

I admire the board for the job they do. But, they must  remember they  are
elected to represent us, not exchange their opinions for  ours.  They are
our board members, and we elect them.  They should at  least listen to us.
When they don't agree with us, then they should say  so.

No board member knows everything.  The good ones work  hard for us. The
great ones consider our opinions.

Evan L.  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/