[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our board

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ELG440@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:44:05 -0700

We may never hear an apology or an explanation from the nine "yes" voters.
They may be waiting for an ok from someone higher up to disclose what was
going on in closed session.
I have read over 300 posts the last two days. The only time I got away from
the computer was to watch the game. Oh, Gary, I was thinking of you all the
way to the end when the Colts won the Super Bowl, wasn't that great?
I can gather from all these posts that no one is for the admission of Hunte
in our club. If there was anyone in his favor they did well by just lurking.

I keep hearing talks about how clean the facilities are, that vets and lots
of help are catering to the puppies. This does not alter the fact that it is
a brokerage firm/factory dealing with life animals for financial gain, lots
of it.
So, I really don't understand how a person could vote to welcome a man into
the club because he actually takes good care of the puppies. What difference
does that make? Where is your love for the GSD and animals in general? How
could there be just a fraction of hesitation of what your conscience
dictates to you?
I just don't get it.
Lee