[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our Shepherd People

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 20:33:32 -0700

Who can we get to be the Evan of the Red Cross group, to let us know how our
people are in area's of nature problems?  I know our list managers have much to
do but maybe there is someone out there that can take over this very important
job.  We then could help with supplies or whatever to those in need, yes?
Helen