[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our Shepherd People

  • From: "Helen Franklin" <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:20:37 -0700

I don't know if I'm the only one, but every time I see on the news of weather
catastrophes in various parts of our country, I wonder what shepherd people
live there and how they are?  I check the list for reports on info and am often
disappointed to hear nothing.  It would be wonderful if there was some way that
we could hear about our doggie family in area's of floods, or tornadoes, or
whatever and that they were in need, or they were safe, via the list.
Sort of a List Red Cross Report.
Getting old and senile but still concerned.
Helen Franklin