[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our Review

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 20:26:18 EDT

In a message dated 9/11/2005 12:24:23 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS
writes:
I don't know how you received your information, but please, share it with
the board as we are all curious to what is going on with the review! The
members as well as dissatisfied advertisors have every right to let their
feelings
known, afterall, this is "their" club!!

I have no specific information and not being on the board, i don't feel I
should get involved other than to have faith in our board. Gary has great
expertise in printing and would be a great help in solving the problem. All the

board members need to insist on finding out what the problem is. If they are
not
 given answers they need to insist, and if still ignored, talk directly to
those  involved. It may take a bit of pushing, but there has to be a solution,
and  although perhaps unpopular, it has to be resolved.

I still have faith in our board, and those we elected to do this.  If  they
aren't being informed, they have to find a way to get that information. Our
faith is in them to run this club, and I know they all work hard to do so.   I
am just a member of the GSDCA, but I voted in my board, and I know they do the
best they can.

If they can't do it, it can't be done.

Evan
_Asgard German Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)