[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Futurity results

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:16:51 -0400

    So - who will handle this if it's handled at all?
   The Board?  The Ethics Committee?

       It will be interesting to see if any action is taken at all...and
if it isn't, why should any future events be treated any differently?
Judges can hire anyone
they want to show their dogs, and those handlers can then show to those
judges and win, and no one will be able to say anything.  Let's
Everybody do it, eh?
Why not?

       Of course, if we were all supposed to be so stupid that what went
on was above our heads, then we deserve to be treated as idiots and
fools...judges can
go around putting up one another's dogs, too, in the manner Wayne
described...oh, excuse me...that already goes on, doesn't it?  In
certain circles, anyway...

       I'm not in favor, necessarily, of rescinding wins...but this
judge/handler reciprocal back scratching is blatantly insulting to
everyone else...I surely hope
some discipline is meted out.  AND, we shouldn't have to wait to find
out about it, either...it should be told here on the list and then
printed in the Review.
Boldly.

          Peggy