[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Economy and Your thoughts

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

Excellent post Kathy....my wife and I were just last night adding up to cost of
showing my first decent dog in ten years at the Southern California shows
Thanksgiving weekend...the cost is almost $600.00....and let me say we are
blessed and we can afford it, but like everyone else we are starting to watch
what we're doing alot more carefully...The National will be expensive and I'm
just going there to watch, and perhaps drive Basu to the hospital. Christmas is
coming up etc etc...just mailed off a check to Art Sinclair....hey I'm taking a
very very serious look at my dog expenses for next year...I don't have litters
that I can sell to help off-set my cost ( and no I am not bitching about those
that do)....to tell the truth when and if I finish my current dog...I just may
be done...Ed Hill