[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Breeds in Society

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 14:06:00 -0500

If you read the article on the website Zoe sent for me, you'll see the KC
isn't trying to change the standard.  There are other concerns...mainly, the
one mentioned on the site this time concerns double handling.
        for those on the list who live in the real world,
many dog show people think our doubling is ridiculous.

Also...Pedigree Dogs exposed is on Youtube (in 3 parts, last time I looked)
and you can see what upset people about this breed and others, if you take
the time to look.
       Peggy