[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Breed

  • From: "Kathaleen Strong" <inflight2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <helen@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 16:44:44 -0700

Mrs. Franklin:

I've tried to respond to this post 3x without any success---because what I
truly want to say about this post will end up with me in hot water and I'm
just old enough now to realize this 3x before I hit send.

The only thing I'd like you to remember is -- YOU ARE AN AKC LICENSED JUDGE
and with that license comes responsibilities...  Those responsibilities do
NOT include promoting dogs you A) do not own and B) did not Breed.

However, if you've turned in your AKC License, please let me know this so I
can decide how I will respond to your posts in the future.

Regards,

Kathaleen