[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Our Breed

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: helen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:57:50 EDT

In a message dated 6/10/2007 12:50:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
helen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
some people dislike what I think or say, but don't ever doubt by  devotion
and adoration of our breed and total commitment to it.   When I see something
going in the right direction, I will shout it from  the highest roof top, or
visa versa.
Helen  Franklin

I have no particular dislike of this judge, or any opinion  about the dogs
she touts or promotes.  I do have an issue with judges  that are currently
judging coming on and doing this.  Have your  likes, discuss them with friends
if
you will but do not do this public  type of promotion.  I don't see any other
judges on this list doing  this....perhaps promoting their own stuff, no issue
with that.
But, how do people feel to show to a judge that does this with the  possibly
these dogs show up?  Doesn't it just make you want to stay  home?
And I say again, this is not personal, this is just an ethical thing  with me.
Have a great day.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1972
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
"Life without dogs would be to have no life at  all"