[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ottawa Brag

  • From: "Bonnie Wright" <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 19:15:58 -0400

Our Boy "Solana's The Wanderer"  was Best of Winners for his first 5
Canadian points on Saturday July 9th
at The Ottawa Specialty under Kathy Casteel.
Thank You Kathy for seeing our boy and for all the wonderful comments
special thanks to Tiffany and Joann "Team Joelle" for showing our boy to
perfection as always.
Dion is sired by that Handsome Sable Hunk Alvinnnnnnnnnn who gave me sweet
kisses at ringside
what a BIG FLIRT !!!
Dion's dam is Solana Luros' Gypsy Wind OFA TC CGC TD

Dion is bred by and co owned with Deborah Gebhard from MI

Bob & Bonnie Wright
Breakaway German Shepherds
http://www.breakawaygsd.com