[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ottawa & Area German Shepherd Specialty, Ottawa On Canada

  • From: "Aftica Gsd's" <krieger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 14:09:00 -0400

The members of the Ottawa & Area German Shepherd Club would like to extend an
invitation to join us  Sat July 9 & Sun July 10 for
2 Specialty Shows and a Fut/Mat Show at our  *New* location, Carroll Homestead
Community Park, west of Kanata (Ottawa,On)
Large grassy rings,spacious grounds, campers welcome ,great food too !

Once again we will be having an **AWARD OF MERIT** and **Honor Parade**

Fut / Mat - Judge : Donna Calabrese
Sat Judge - Kathy Casteel
Sun Judge - Tedi Ginsburg

Closing - June 22 @ 9:00 pm