[ SHOWGSD-L ] Orlando boarding kennel recommendations needed

  • From: "GSD PAL" <gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 11:41:15 -0500

 Hi, all.  Newbie could use some advice -- I will be in Orlando, FL on Dec.
29 and 30, and need some recommendations on boarding kennels. I am not
boarding my two dogs overnight -- just looking for a reputable place to park
them in individual kennel runs during the day for those two days. If anyone
on the list can offer suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated. Please
reply privately. Thanks!
Jeanne
gsdpal@xxxxxxxxx