[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Orlando & Treasure Coast GSDC January Circuit

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 06:36:16 -0800 (PST)

This weekend I will see whom I see in Ft Myers.  I will have premiums for the
February shows and Amy will be there with premiums for the shows below.

  Walter posted yesterday a few times with the information for the North
Florida club too.

  Now, I ask that you consider the holidays and how these show secretaries will
be dealing with these entries and Christmas and New Year's at the same time.

  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE  enter early this year.  You will be relieved to know
that you are done and can do the rest of your holiday without worrying until
you look for entry returns in your mail.

  Go online and enter!!! The information is available and Amy will be happy to
post it again if asked.  But please, do enter now and be done with it!!!!

  And if your handler does your entries for you, contact him or her now, ask
them to move on these entries so they can have a day off too.

  If these entries were not due right at Christmas, I would not bug so much,
but while  myself am Jewish and will be lighting candles starting next week,
Christmas is the most important family holiday of the year for many of you,
including the show secretaries.  Let them enjoy their day as you enjoy yours.

  Thank you so much for reading all of this.  Maybe you see my point and will
enter now.........
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  Heres some entry information for our shows on the January specialty circuit.
GSDC OF ORLANDO
Saturday January 05, 2008 AM show Charlotte LaRosa
PM show Joe Larosa
show secretary: Tatjana McCormick
2311 Duff Rd.
Lakeland, Fl. 33810
863-858-2110

TREASURE COAST GSDC
Tuesday January 08, 2008 AM
judge: Doris Farrell

Wednesday January 09, 2008 AM
judge: Rita Sandell

show secretary:
Murat Ahman
PO Box 72
Palm City, Fl. 34991

online entries accepted and must accompany payment at:
http://almanyagsd.pages.web.com/tcgsdc/id15.html

AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com