[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oregon Show Results~!!!!

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 07:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for posting the results and I wanted to thank everyone who attended the
show. We got together last night and partied at the Sweetbriar Inn. :0) It is
my attempt to give Mr. Guzman a hang over so he will not show as well today :0)
It is early and we are headed back to the show grounds. So sorry many of you
did not trust Randy to do a good job. He did a great job!

Oh guys we did manage to hold a major.

It was so good to see Mary and Gail at the show. Mary held her own last night
at the party!

Their bitch is beautiful!!!!!

Terry
CHBLACKVELVET@xxxxxxx wrote:
Here are the reuklts from the show today, please forgive me if I am
inaccurat ein any pf the placings! Judged by Mr Randy Hamm:

NEW CHAMPION!!!!!! WD: Shadow Acre's Tasmanian Devil Breeder: Sheryl
Brockett & Kathy Aubrey. Ch Karagin's Hoodlum V Castlehill X Utopia's Touche'
Owner
Mona Allison

RWD: (Sorry if I dont thave this correct) Fairway's Justice v Jagerstadt
Breeder Terry Cochran
Ch Fairway's Jester V Nadelwald X Schatten's Showtime V Fairway

WB: Castlehill's Tuff Luv v Clayfield Breeder: Gail Hardcastle, Mary Stoll,
Karen Taylor, Jerry Guzman
Ch Survival's Tuff Decision HT X Ch Castlehill's Cuz I Want To PT Owner:
Alice Likens, Mary Stoll, Gail Hardcastle

RWB:Schatten's Showtime V Fairway Breeder: Lois Gregor, Terry Cochran. Ch
Survival's Tuff Decision HT X Ch Fairway's Tee Time Bodega

BOB: CH Jagen's Happyuanunoit Breeder/Owner Anne Thompson
AM/CAN SEL CH Kismet's Sight For Sore Eyes ROM X AM/CAN SEL CH Jagen's Belle
Starr

BOW: CastleHill's Tuff Luv v Clayfield Breeder: Gail Hardcastle, Mary
Stoll,Karen Taylor, Jerry Guzman
Ch Survival's Tuff Decision HT X Ch Castlehill's Cuz I Want To PT Owner:
Alice Likens, Mary Stoll, Gail Hardcastle

BOS: CH Kenlyn's Vindicator v TR OFA Breeder: Lucille Nordenstorm & Lynette
Boyles
AOE SEL CH Jag of Fran-JO ROM OFA X TR Pandora V Kenlyn Owner: Pam O'Dell

Best Puppy: Von Nassau's Abby Breeder: Tom Mesdag
Clayfield N Sync X CH Gracelyn's Celine. Tom T Mesdag

Michelle Kaeser
Jovon Kennels
_www.jovongsd.us_ (http://www.jovongsd.us/)
"Simply The Finest"

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original