[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oregon National site

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 19:25:17 -0700

The Oregon site was one of the nicer ones for sure.....Obviously we loved it a
lot as that is where
CH. Mar Haven's And The Beat Goes On ( Bono ) went Grand Victor! Ah the
memories......<G>

However... ( sorry ) ..... I know a lot of people from the East had trouble
getting into Portland, Ore. and
had to fly into Seattle,Wa.....or drive. We should always consider those
coming in with dogs...as without
the dogs from all over the Nation.....we don't have a great National.

Again....if the Chair and their Committee or the Board would just "TRY" to
book a dog in a # 500 crate
when they go to check out National sites they would quickly learn what
Exhibitors that actually bring IN
the dogs have to deal with in deciding if they can even bother with that
National or not.
They don't have to actually FLY with a dog in a # 500......just try to book one
with them at the same time.
The changes in the airlines are one of the big reasons our Nationals are
getting smaller.

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

On Behalf Of myjoygs (Redacted sender " To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx;
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx; dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx;
showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; TISHW@xxxxxxx

lol yes it was one more positive!!!
Joyce Willis

On Jul 23, 2015 4:40 PM, TISHW@xxxxxxx wrote:
Wasn't Topeka the place that had the really good happy hour? Lots of food and
drink.

Tish

Tish Walker

In a message dated 7/23/2015 2:08:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:
It was a very convenient site, walk to and from the hotel to the show site
Stalls. The only thing that I can remember not good was that the food was high
priced.
MYJOY SHEPHERDS
Joyce Willis