[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oprah email link

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 20:55:23 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/07 7:49:43 PM, dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sandi wants your email and the Oprah email.  Could you post again with
> that?  I know it was posted about 1/2 hour ago, but take some bandwith, there
> will be more effort to write her. sheila

As requested:
Here is the last portion of my post containing the link for Oprah and
suggesting a show about the ARs.

All you have to do is use the link below and send your suggestion for a show
to expose the fleecing of the America by the deceptive Animal Rights groups.
Patti Strands contact information is:  NAIA, P.O. Box 66578, Portland, Oregon
97266, Phone 503-761-1139

http://www2.oprah.com/email/reach/email_showideas.jhtml

Best Regards,
Pat